Can I receive wires in my HMBradley account?

Yes, you can receive incoming wire transfers to your HMBradley account. There is no fee to receive a wire. You will need to provide your account and routing numbers to the originating financial institution (the bank where the wire is being sent from). This information can be found on your HMBradley Account Details page. You will also need to provide the originating financial institution with the following address for Hatch Bank. See "Who is Hatch Bank".

Hatch Bank
1001 W San Marcos Blvd, Ste. 125
San Marcos, CA 92078


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.