How do I correct an error on my credit report?

You have a right to dispute any inaccurate information in your credit report.

If you find mistakes on your credit report, contact TransUnion, which is the consumer reporting agency from which we obtained your credit report.

It is a good idea to check your credit report to make sure the information it contains is accurate. Please see the contact information below:

 TransUnion: 1-800-916-8800

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.